Tori enjoys helping employers solve complex problems. As a trained litigator and effective communicator, Tori helps employers navigate a lawsuit when necessary and advises employers on prudential decision-making, policies, and procedures to avoid a lawsuit when possible.
Before joining the firm, Tori practiced as a trial and appellate litigation associate at Jackon Walker L.L.P., honing her skills as an attorney on high-profile and high-stakes lawsuits. Tori has represented clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies on a vast array of issues, including First Amendment litigation, real property disputes, intellectual property disputes, breach of contract claims, and unfair competition claims.
Tori graduated in the Top 10 of her law school class at Baylor Law School with a Special Distinction in Litigation. While at Baylor Law School, Tori won several awards for legal advocacy, including the “Mad Dog” trophy—awarded to the best trial advocate in Baylor’s Practice Court program. Tori also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Shashi Kewalramani at the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Prior to law school, Tori graduated summa cum laude from Oklahoma State University, earning a degree in Business Management with an emphasis on Human Resource Management. While pursuing her degree, Tori worked for three years as a legal intern for the Oklahoma State University Foundation..
- Top 10 Graduate, Baylor Law School
- "Mad Dog" Trophy recipient for first place in trial advocacy competition, Baylor Law School
- Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Full Tuition Academic Scholarship, Baylor Law School
- Order of the Barristers, Baylor Law School
- Udall Scholar for contribution to tribal public policy initiatives, Oklahoma State University
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section
- Baylor Law School Adoption Day, Volunteer 2017-2019
- Volunteer Legal Services, Volunteer 2020-present